How to Register:
- By mail: Using the the registration form included with the Spring Catalog or printing our the Registration Form that is available online. This form may be used both for joining Senior College and course registration. This form should be mailed to: UMA Senior College Office – Farmhouse, 46 University Dr., Augusta, ME 04330
- Online: To register online click here
Credit card payments are accepted.
Make checks payable to UMASC.
Office Hours: During the registration period, the UMASC office is usually staffed in the morning. Phone messages may be checked at varying times during the day.
After the registration period is over, the staff will be available two or three mornings per week. Call before coming: 621-3551.
NOTE: Some of the courses fill very quickly, so get your registration in as soon as possible. Doing so allows us to determine the correct number of books and/or materials to be ordered in time for the first class. Calling and indicating an interest will not save your seat. To be fair to all, we must have your registration in hand before we can enroll you in a course. If for any reason you are unable to attend the courses for which you have registered, please contact the Senior College office at 621-3551 ASAP as we have waiting lists for filled courses.
REFUND POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Prior to 2 weeks before start date – 100%.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to start date – 50%.
- After first class: no refund, but you may switch to another class with space available.